Our mini workshop line up is taking shape and like we mentioned before we have a lot of new ones coming soon that we know will benefit everyone! And the first newcomer is the Back To Basics Business Mini Workshop with Kristin Rachelle! Read all about it below:
The Business Basics class is a 2 week course designed to help you learn all that is involved in starting and operating a photography business. This class is designed for those who are thinking about starting a business and want to be sure they have done the necessary research and fulfilled all legal obligations. It is also for those who may have already jumped into business, but would like to take a few steps back to ensure success and know they are following the right legal avenues. So many times we find ourselves completely overwhelmed by the thoughts of licenses, taxes, and pricing that we just take a blind leap and get in over our heads. We may find ourselves in trouble with the state for operating a business without a license or we may find ourselves frustrated because we are barely making any money and our client’s do not appreciate us.
Throughout the 2 week class, we will be taking time to answer pre-business and self-analysis questions, performing a break-even analysis, working through what kinds of licenses and permits are needed, talking about pricing, obtaining information on writing a business plan, and talking about business ethics. You will come out of this class better equipped with knowledge for your own business. You will also have a huge advantage over those who haven’t taken the time to work through all of these essential business exercises.
1. This workshop is for forum members only therefore you must be a member of the forum to take the workshop. To become a member, just go HERE to sign up. Our mini workshop sell out quickly so do not wait until the day registration opens to become a member.
2. The workshop will run from Monday, February 6th – Monday, February 20th.
3. 25 active seats will be available at $200.00 per seat.
4. 25 silent/read-a-long seats will be available at $150.00 per seat.
5. Registration is now open inside the forum on a first come first serve basis.
If you have any questions please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bren and Kristy