Extraordinary is a word that we would use to describe the very talented Joyce Smith. She does it all, pets, people, travel and let’s not forget her extremely helpful guides she writes for Wordsmith. We all adore her over here at Bloom so we are giddy to bring her back for her second round of her BE EXTRAORDINARY online
workshop with us.
Participants will receive the following:
~ full attention from Joyce Smith on The Bloom Forum each day, including a candid, informative look at the success of her portrait business.
~ a $100.00 credit to the Wordsmith shop.
~ Two assignments followed by critique from Joyce.
1. This workshop is for forum members only therefore you must be a member of the forum to take the workshop. To become a member, just go HERE or click on join us at the top to sign up.
2. The workshop will run from Monday, April 9th – Monday, April 23rd.
3. 15 Active seats will be available at $200.00 per seat.
4. 10 Silent/read-a-long seats will be available at $150.00 per seat. Silent/read-a-long seats will receive all the info $100.00 credit to Wordsmith but just cannot post in the workshop section.
5. The private mini-workshop information will be available for one month after the workshop ends.
6. All student will receive access to the After The Workshop Ends private forum to continue discussing the workshop with their peers.
7. Registration is now open up inside the forum (in the MINI WORKSHOP INFORMATION section).
You can read more about this workshop over at our mini workshop page as well as see some more of Joyce’s inspiring images. Also make sure you take a peek at her blog to view her stunning images as well as her website. And don’t forget to check out her pet website and her little ones site too.
If you have an questions regarding the workshop content, please email Joyce at email@example.com. If you have questions pertaining to the forum, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bloom Team