The Weekend Update: Feb 1
photo via Ginger Unzueta | Ginger Unzueta Photography
· Love this adorable chalkboard photo bookmark from Birdesigns! I can’t think of anything more perfect for class Valentines!
· How to Make a Darling Floating Heart Photo Backdrop from Hank + Hunt
· Here’s a free printable of a very great quote: Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
· I am crushing HARD on this ba-nanas Palm Springs anniversary shoot featured on Grey Likes Weddings. This couple does one every year, isn’t that sweet?
· 12 Awesome Secrets to Meal Planning. Based on secret no. 4, “Be Realistic”, I think I may be able to actually handle this!
· New York Magazine’s 63 Celebrities’ High School Yearbook Photos. Reason #57 I thank my lucky stars I’m not a celebrity.
· How about a new business card for 2013? Here’s a roundup of some of the best from Alt Summit to get your mind stirring.
· TRA + film. I like the sound of this…
· Check out this video on Oliver Jeffers‘ creative process while developing his amazing picture books.
“I’m really lucky I get to do what I love for a living. I feel a sense of responsibility to enjoy it as much as I can…”
We wish a very happy weekend for you all! xoxo